V6 deciding whether i should sell

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
sprungage

V6 deciding whether i should sell

Post by sprungage »

I recently put my MX3 under a Tacoma. I'm trying to decide whether to fix it or sell it or part it. needs a new hood, needs new right side light, fenders are damaged, but repairable, the distributer is busted along with everything that was on top of the engine. the engine is still good, it runs but stalls when idled. needs a new radiator and air filter. The wirign through out the car is rigged up, NOT FACTORY.<BR>if anybody wants to help me decide let me know.<BR>sprungage@yahoo.com [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
chrism

Re: V6 deciding whether i should sell

Post by chrism »

it depends on the year and mileage. i would say that anything older than a 93 or more than 100k miles would'nt be worth fixing. i am a body man and i know that the visible damage is only the beginning. once you start taking apart the car you'll find a lot more damage than what you thought or expected. in my opinion it wouldn't be worth the time or money. just part this one out and buy another<BR>one.
aqua93

Post by aqua93 »

Think about this...how much is actually going to cost to fix the car? Would it be a smarter choice $ wise to part off the car and use that money and some stuff you may have saved up to buy a newer, better shape mx-3? or maybe something different? it really all comes down to how much you love that car in particular...if you've done a lot to it and had it for a while and really love it, it's worth fixing. but like he said, make sure the car mechanically is in good shape as well, before you put a bunch of money into it. Hope that helped!
~Trisha~
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

If you part it I sure could use the cargo cover... hehe.. Let me know..<P>Thanks<P>zevirii@swbell.net :p

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”