i have a car

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
back alley

i have a car

Post by back alley »

well, i have finally found my 'new' car - a '92 mx3 gs - it's teal, runs great and is in desperate need of a good stereo. that will be taken care of next saturday, new cd player and 4 speakers that sound good to my ears. it is sooo fun to drive and after one nite out i can report that a cavalier and a honda wanted to race with me. i blew them off, too old for that crap. anyway, i'm so excited that i wanted to let you all know. great car - fun car.
Esper

Re: i have a car

Post by Esper »

yeah, yeah, too old my a$$-- i bet you just didn't want to put those cars to shame too badly! :D next time, don't be so considerate. eating hondas is fun and nutritious.
Dude.
back alley

Post by back alley »

thanks for the friendly reply. i would have answered sooner but i have been driving pretty much since i got the mx-3. as for age, well at 51 i'm guessing i'm the oldest driver on this forum, but i do love this car.<BR>see ya round.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by back alley:<BR><STRONG>thanks for the friendly reply. i would have answered sooner but i have been driving pretty much since i got the mx-3. as for age, well at 51 i'm guessing i'm the oldest driver on this forum, but i do love this car.<BR>see ya round.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>51? DAMN, I would die if I got eaten by a 51 year old. Kick their a--. Show them what the K series has to offer them. They'll never wanna race again. You'll be doing us all a favor by getting the punks, that think their fast in their Civics, off the road. Peace man
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
back alley

Post by back alley »

i think there was a compliment in there somewhere...<BR>i know it may be hard to believe but at 51 i'm still kickin'. i have a killer stereo at home, gonna have a good one in the mx-3 come saturday and while i may go to bed earlier than before, it's still later than most. as for racing, the season may be over, there is much snow on the ground here, lots of ice and i'll be lucky to put her in 4th let alone 5th gear before spring. winter comes early in the frozen north. talk at ya' soon

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”