IMPORTFEST.com MX-3????

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
simo711

IMPORTFEST.com MX-3????

Post by simo711 »

Hey all. I ran upon a website called importfest.com for canada. And there was this guy who won 5th place in Best import all make. His name is Mark Older. He has a 96 MX-3. Does anyone know him or have any pictures of his car? Anyone even know if his car looks good?<P>Just curious, Chris
white fish

Re: IMPORTFEST.com MX-3????

Post by white fish »

not sure but I think this is the carhttp://www.mx-3.com/meets/miss4/miss4-ap-35.jpg
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Yup, that is the car.<BR>I think he is from the Niagara Falls area and that car is supposed to have under 25k milage on it :)<P> Image
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

Just to let ya all know ,, he is Mark and he is form St. Catherines, I am fortunate enough to kind of know him, he is actually buddies with DJ PAWZ. His car is the BOMB..<BR>I am going this week to buy those rims off of him seeing as he is getting 18" rims for next show season... That will definately make any car look SWEET...
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey look at that someone took a picture of me right on (burgandy shirt lookin in the truck) you should have seen that airbrushed bottle in the trunk that was awsome
tha8thsin

Post by tha8thsin »

iight question about the front lip and the rear wing...buy it from a store or did he have it custom made cuse i havent seen ne of thos 2 out thereon the web.
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

This is for the guy chris at the top of the of the post who asked if my car was anygood? Well I have won everyshow this year in every mazda class and have been full featured in Performance autosound in the First of the 2002 years issue. If you want to see some good pic's that are recent, go to" premier compacts.com" choose importfest then click onto 11 until 30 and you will find at least 10 great pic's! Thanks Andrew for the compliment about my car!<P>Killer Mx3
xeffex

Post by xeffex »

Wow!! Very nice my man!! So many questions and so little time... on page 25, are those pics at the bottom of your engine? If so, where did you find all those products? I can't ever find anything, and man do I look!! : ) That powdercoat looks sooooo good. How much did that run you? Who did your exterior graphics, specifically the tach? That fits the whole car... I'm done being overwhelmed now... sorry for the rant, keep up the good work!
Jordan<BR>1994 White RS
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Hey Jordan thanks for the compliments,unfornately that is an old picture and much more has been done since then. my graphic's were done by "Riemer Graphic's" in St.Catharines, Ontario and my car has a lot of custom parts made and installed by my own shop and a place called "total Auto repair." If you want to see better pic's just let me figure out how to post pictures them I will show you more.<P>Killer Mx3

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”