cant find headers?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
jbud1291

cant find headers?

Post by jbud1291 »

hey guys is there anyone that sells aftermarket headers for the k8. ive been looking but cant find any.
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
Mazdaspeed96743

Re: cant find headers?

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

I heard that pacesetter makes headers for our car..
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

Most people get the mx6/probe gt headers off ebay. They will fit onto your k8 (or ze or de for that matter) but you will need your cat moved back about 8". Though I'd imagine you'll be getting a custom SS exhaust put in with the headers...

I have them on my ZE, minor fitment issues on the Y pipe, but for the money they're awesome :)
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I bought a set that came with the crossover back to the cat for $158 delivered. Two of us on here that I know of have them and they're pretty good quality. I'll have to wait till I get home to give you the Ebay address.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZkl ... R40QQ_mdoZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Steve J-SPEC

Post by Steve J-SPEC »

I bought a set off ebay...store was called "just intercoolers"...Headers were great, Y pipe was terrible. I still haven't fired the car, that was in June. I've have to cut it and have it re-tig'd at work...pain in my a-- though.
'94 GS 5 speed-JDM K8, headers/custom exhaust, CAI, Tokico struts, Eibach Pro Kit, Moog strut mounts, custom solid engine mounts...
'96 GS 5 Speed air filter, KYB's
'94 GS 5 Speed OEM
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Thats where I got my turbo kit, the turbo was crap LOL

but the headers were of good quality..

they were ssautochromes...

ive interchanged parts and they fit like a glove.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”