window tint

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MgXs3

window tint

Post by MgXs3 »

Im looking to get my windows tinted and i was wondering what is a decent % to put on that it wont be to dark and get me pulled over and it will look decent. My friend just got 13% and it is super dark i wont be surprised if he gets stopped for it lol. I know 50% in side windows is to light and same with 35% in rear. What do you guys on here have and do you get bothered by the cops for it? If i do get a fix it ickeet then ill just swap out some non tinted windows but i dont want to keep doing that.

Thanks

Travis
92 Blaze Red MAZDA Mx3 <GS> ZE, millenia manifold. gutted interior, filled mounts, fidanza fw, act 6puck.
rece

Re: window tint

Post by rece »

if you are worried about getting pulled over, 3M has a new product that that assists with heat and UV that is clear. I am not sure what it is called, but a quick search should net some results.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I have 20% on the sides and rear and a 5% strip on the front windshield... out of all the times I got pulled over the police only bothered me about it twice... :shrug: just depends on your laws and local law enforcement of those laws :shrug:
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

Get 20% all around.. may seem too dark at first but it will fade slightly and it's perfect!

Return to “Appearance”