MX-3's in the Central Valley, CA???

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
cjthor
Forum Moderator

MX-3's in the Central Valley, CA???

Post by cjthor »

Hey all,<BR> Lately I have seen TONS of mx-3's in my part of Cali. I have seen three just in my city. If anyone is on this board from my area...which includes the bay area please reply!! Lets get together!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
jrich

Re: MX-3's in the Central Valley, CA???

Post by jrich »

Hey bro, im from Merced CA... I have a 92 Mazda MX-3... Im lookin to fix it up and really dont know where to begin, if you could give me some pointers... id appreciate it... My email is p00onU@excite.com<P>Talk to you soon man
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey I am gonna be in Modesto this weekend if you want to meet. Email me at cjthor@hotmail.com if you are interested. If anyone else with an mx wants to go lemme know! <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jrich:<BR><STRONG>Hey bro, im from Merced CA... I have a 92 Mazda MX-3... Im lookin to fix it up and really dont know where to begin, if you could give me some pointers... id appreciate it... My email is p00onU@excite.com<P>Talk to you soon man</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

im in fairfield i have 1 and a half mx-3's just put a fx front chin on and im waiting on the reast of the kit to come in
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey man, <BR> I want to get that bumper for my car but cant seem to find an mx around with it. How far are you from pleasanton? Maybe we can meet halfway? I would love to see it. Oh do you still have that car? How much of it is left now? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EMPTYPOCKETS:<BR><STRONG>im in fairfield i have 1 and a half mx-3's just put a fx front chin on and im waiting on the reast of the kit to come in</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

well there was alot left untill i had a breakin stupid amiturs bent both my door handles all to hell screwing my doors up also and when they could not get in that way they put a big a-- hole in my hatch. so what i did is i had my insurance co. do an est. collected the money about 3,000 and i pulled the doors and hatch off the other car and bought the kit w/ the extra money so right now i have a mx-3 thats three differant colors green beige and yellow primer kind of sucks waiting i have plenty of money to paint it just need the kit to hurry up and get here. To every other joe blow i look like i have a readneck car w/ no money to paint. But they will see <P>late

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”