Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

I bought the CF radiator support. Easy transaction, the item was as described. Great to do business with.
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

Flyer

Re: Feedback: fieromx3

Post by Flyer »

Positive. Got the gas tank, and surprisingly, nothing was on fire! Not even the fuel pump...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Got a chipped ECU off him, refunded some money as shipping was less then first anticipated. Good seller
MapaX5
antispam: No

Post by MapaX5 »

got a mazdaspeed shifter off him, prompt shipping and used what i asked for, even though it came out a lil more expenssive than should have. The shipping, i mean.
thanks! :D
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
garfy19811

Post by garfy19811 »

Brought megasquirt pnp system, postage to uk did take what seemed like ages lol! about 1mth but not fieros fault of course. If you can stump up a bit more cash then i would go for the trackable shipping!.

Look forward to setting it up.
Cheers
Gareth
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

bought a 7 nipple klze distributor with cap and rotor... excellent communication and shipping was super fast! thank you sir!

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”