time to admitt

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
PWRD_BY_HKS

time to admitt

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

I have been addicted to boost for about 1 year 6 months now. My name is rudy and I'm a boostaholic lol.

Sorry had to do it but this is my problem and.I. Need some opinions here. My ze has been on boost for about 1 and a half years now and been getting punished for about 3 years now. The car is starting to smoke white at light stops. The car has soooooo many oil leaks now I am tired of oil leaks. This is my choice

Refurnish my ze this would include new head gaskets new valve cover gaskets transmission seals, both cv joints. And a lot of new water hoses. Like I said the motor still pulls hard but its just too muxh stuff wrong with it.

Or

Get a de for a really great price here locally (in healthy condition) and drop that puppy in just add new cv joints and throw on the ze heads and put on the water hoses I need.

Considering by now my ze needs a lot of internal parts replaced by now what do you fellers recommend. Don't want to spend too much because I wanna start working on looks again. As far as time goes I got all the time in the world to do it since I have a back up car.

Please brothers help me.

Ps hector (hgallegos will help me on this projecto)
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
slinkymx3

Re: time to admitt

Post by slinkymx3 »

yes toss the bottom end of the ze..not to good for boost anyways...de/ze the way to go..port and polish those ze heads when u get em off...
93 mx-3, hybrid de/ze-turbo P&P'd ZE heads,9.2:1 CR,garrett t3 57trim .60/.63,HKS SSQV bov, turbo xs 38mmW/G,24in downpipe,sts,13lbfw,sleeper FMIC,65mm TB,Walbro 255lph FP,F&R strut bars, ngk plugs/wires
p/s,a/c,cruise,vris delete..all go from here

Return to “Forced Induction”