code 15 left o2 sensor

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
hgallegos915

code 15 left o2 sensor

Post by hgallegos915 »

Ok we all know im not new to this.. I searched asked..

anywho..

I installed my ptobinator ecu once more and got code 15, which is Left o2 sensor inactivation, aka dead o2 sensor.. now which one is it tho? the front one where the radiator is? or the rear one near the firewall?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mazdamx3freak

Re: code 15 left o2 sensor

Post by mazdamx3freak »

firewall....
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Its the front one.. mx3autozam told me.. after replacing sensor i had to rewire it and got left o2 sensor inversion.. wtf.. i guess i have wires wrong? :/

--edit---

my problem was that the heater wires were not correctly connected.

searched.. only found ONE thread that told me the mx3 wiring but not the o2 sensor wiring.

Created another thread in hopes of having it stickied of posted in the faqs
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

They consider the engine as if it had been mounted like in the old days so firewall side is RH and rad side LH. I did a post on O2 sensors just a while back. http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=65234" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Cheers
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”