WTB : Passenger side door in GTA , anyone parting out he

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
kuruption1983

WTB : Passenger side door in GTA , anyone parting out he

Post by kuruption1983 »

i recently bought a car off our friend DIABLO, and tryin to fix it up B4 i leave on vacation. <BR>The thing is this car has a bad damage on the passenger side door and quarter panel and the passenger side window is smashed up and i have no choice but to take the wire off of the distributer to prevent it from bein stolen and also takin the stereo out!<P>i just said this just to give you an idea of how bad the situation is, and the damages to this car is far beyond my thoughts now that i took a closer look, so to start the project i need a passenger side powered door with all the stuff in it, priced no more than 250 in GTA area.<BR>sooo whoever has this item, either reply here or drop me an email and i will buy them the day after they tell me about it!<P>sooo thas about it for tonight!<BR>thanx to all MXers! :D :D :D
LoXOnline

Re: WTB : Passenger side door in GTA , anyone parting out he

Post by LoXOnline »

I live in Rhode Island, I know its a long way, but I needed the passenger door to and a few jungyards around here had/have it and when bought mine most were asking about 75 or 100. I got mine for 50 bought it when I bought a window switch, passenger door, front bumper and passenger headlight. So even if (which it probably is) to far, check some jungyards, its your best bet.<P><BR>Goodluck
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

thanx bro for the reply, it was saturday that i posted. i already have some junkyards in list. but just wanted to see if anyone has anything here, so @ least the money goes to a fellow MXer than a retarded dude @ wreck.<P>so if anyone here has em, gimme a shout! :D :D <BR>thanx for the reply bro<BR>Kevin K
CanadianMx-3

Post by CanadianMx-3 »

Did you end up contacting the guy whos # I gave you a few weeks back?<P>If not I know of a wrecking yard with atleast 5 mx3s. <P><BR>decadent01@hotmail.com
Dedicated SR20 SLUT
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

hehe!<BR>416 720 sometin sometin, yeah i even saw his AD in <A HREF="http://www.buysellzone.com" TARGET=_blank>www.buysellzone.com</A> and tried to cantact him, but that number seems to be a cellphone, i left 5 messeges and neva got a reply back and my calls were on different days and different times! no reply yet.<BR>i will call him again now and see if there is any chance. and plz if you ever talked to him or know another number of him, tell me of it.<BR>i would relly appreciate it eh!<BR>thanx again

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”