WTB: MX3 Precidia for less than 3000$CDN

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
kuruption1983

WTB: MX3 Precidia for less than 3000$CDN

Post by kuruption1983 »

supz people,<P>i am looking for another MX3 preferably in GTA area. RS or GS, dont really care, GS is prefered. Color doesnt matter @ all as long as the car has 4 wheels and moving ( i will paint em for 300). This is one desperate need, so i appreciate all MXers if they have any, tell me. will appreciate anyone's help in this matter.<P>Thanx very much<BR>Kevin K
CanadianMx-3

Re: WTB: MX3 Precidia for less than 3000$CDN

Post by CanadianMx-3 »

Someone on the board has a green rs for that price. He might have sold it but search the classifieds on here you will find it
Dedicated SR20 SLUT
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

ahh<BR>the person called VLADIMIR, <BR>i think he sold the car, since he was in desperate need of selling the car.<BR>SOOO whoever has anything similiar, i will come and buy it on sight since i am in a bad need for a car and MX3s are the only things i am good with and they have a good price.!!!<P>soooo plz keep the replies coming.<P>thanx to all my MXers
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Hi, <BR>i was going to fix up my car, but i might not be able to afford it. <BR>mine is a<BR>1993 mx-3 GS v6<BR>power everything, AC blows cold,custom interior, Laguna blue, spoiler, drives nice<BR>but it does need a passanger side door and rear 1/4 panel maybe a backbumber. i priced the items at yards, and it will cost between 360 to 550 for the parts delivered. <BR>if u can get paint for 300, then u can make it new for under 1000 bucs if u have a cheap place that does this stuff. <P><BR>a motorcycle hit my passnger side door. <BR>im in aurora north of richmondhill if u want to come see it and drive it. <BR>email me junglist2000@hotmail.com<BR>and leave ur phone number. thanks

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”