SCPA?

A forum for NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club Related Topics.
spiderpig17

SCPA?

Post by spiderpig17 »

Anyone from the South Central Pennslyvania area? Im in York and drive a 93 GS green colored and Im looking for fellow MX3 owners to meet up wih or just cruise or something. I havent seen many around but there are a few floating here or there, so just reply to this and lets see how many of us there are! By the way I owned a 95 RS model in silver right before this GS, but I got into a wreak, my fault of course and had to get rid of it, so I know where a REALLY good parts car is if u need any.
{FS}93 GS K8 5speed 217,000+ miles, gutted rear seats, factory alloys, BF Goodrich Traction TA, Z01 paint code WR SW Intake
eyezpinned

Re: SCPA?

Post by eyezpinned »

im from philly... count me in

as far as parts... im looking for oem floor mats w/ the green writing
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
spiderpig17

Post by spiderpig17 »

Cant help with the floormats but Im glad 2 see at least one MXer from the commonwealth in here,lol. But Id love to get a few of us together and share knowledge and cruise around, so hopefully we can get some action going on here in PA. I know of a few guys with MX3's in the Baltimore area so that would be awesome if we could actually meet in person.
{FS}93 GS K8 5speed 217,000+ miles, gutted rear seats, factory alloys, BF Goodrich Traction TA, Z01 paint code WR SW Intake
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Fellow PA mxer (Allentown)...not currently running, but hoping to be by end of summer.
:D
eyezpinned wrote:as far as parts... im looking for oem floor mats w/ the green writing
--I found my set of oem floormats on my last visit to the salvage yard (Harry's U-pull it), not sure if you tried that yet.
:)
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
spiderpig17

Post by spiderpig17 »

hey slit how many MX3 where at Harrys? How many still had meat on thier bones? I need to go to A town soon any ways so maybe we can meet up? Whats wrong with the car?
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

spiderpig17 wrote:hey slit how many MX3 where at Harrys? How many still had meat on thier bones? I need to go to A town soon any ways so maybe we can meet up? Whats wrong with the car?
Not sure how many they have now (3 locations), but everytime I have gone to the A-town or Pennsburg location, they have always had at least 1. And every-one always is missing the driver side master power window switch :x
My mx is waiting to be completly redone...everything redone.

Saw your looking for a quick sale of your mx3, sounds very tempting, but I have no room for a 4th vehicle/project... :( :lol:
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
spiderpig17

Post by spiderpig17 »

Even if the price is right? If I cant sell it private, Im unloading it at an auction because I cant keep car parked at my complex, so its outta here one way or the other.
92StockMx3

Post by 92StockMx3 »

Man I check this thing at the wrong time but if anything does go on let me know
Mike
1992 Krylon White Mazda MX-3 RS. Cold Air Intake,17 inch Voxx rims with Toyo Proxez 4, Black Projectors, Black Taillights,Smoked Turn Signals.
1993 Brilliant Black Mazada MX-3 GS. KLZE, Short Shifter,

Return to “NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club”