Duraflex Opinion

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
92StockMx3

Duraflex Opinion

Post by 92StockMx3 »

Well i went out and got a fiberglass bodykit. Didn't really expect it to be as fragile as it is. i was just driving a little too fast and hit a bump a little to big a BAM cracked the whole bottom of it. i bondoed over the crack and it looked perfect but i hit another little bump and the bondo flew off. Well instead of getting it fixed and it happening again i figure i'll just get the duraflex since its bendable and looks like it couldnt crack like fiberglass. i was looking around and saw that they are the same price but i want to see how durable they really are. Anyone have one and what are your opinions on them.
Thanks
Mike
1992 Krylon White Mazda MX-3 RS. Cold Air Intake,17 inch Voxx rims with Toyo Proxez 4, Black Projectors, Black Taillights,Smoked Turn Signals.
1993 Brilliant Black Mazada MX-3 GS. KLZE, Short Shifter,
MX3-Life

Re: Duraflex Opinion

Post by MX3-Life »

Personaly (This is a personal oppinion) I think all bodykits and basicly the same quality, Sure some are abit better but when it comes down to a good bump or a good hill your gonna scratch it and its gonna sting :(. But personaly i had a duraflex body kit awhile ago and i liked it but... I still gets wrecked over little accidents.
All depends if you really want to get it or not. Personaly i think bodykits should go to hell they are to expensive and to easy to break :)
ninjajim4

Re: Duraflex Opinion

Post by ninjajim4 »

agree with you 100% on that... i have a pak2 kit all the way around, and it gets lots of looks... fun to do once, but i'll never be buying a fiberglass kit again. its just not practical

Return to “Appearance”