racing harts for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jonathanj

racing harts for sale

Post by jonathanj »

i have a set of racing hart S7s for sale. They are white, have never been curbed, and they are 17x7. They also come with tires nitto nt455 205-40-17. I paid 1500 for them but am selling them for 900$ (negotiable). Im selling them because im getting 18 inch volks. My email adress is jademx3turbo@aol.com thanks jon
TopGun

Re: racing harts for sale

Post by TopGun »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jademx3turbo:<BR><STRONG>i have a set of racing hart S7s for sale. They are white, have never been curbed, and they are 17x7. They also come with tires nitto nt455 205-40-17. I paid 1500 for them but am selling them for 900$ (negotiable). Im selling them because im getting 18 inch volks. My email adress is jademx3turbo@aol.com thanks jon</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You're in Florida - you want $900 USD? What're the tires like?
Speed Kills - Drive a honda, live forever...
jonathanj

Re: racing harts for sale

Post by jonathanj »

the tires are in good shape. a lot of tread and about 5000 miles on them. the wheels were also 7 pounds lighter a wheel, than the previous wheels i had of the same size.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”