[FS]*New Pictures* '93 MX-3 SE-ZE TN area *Updated Price*

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
sk8erdude802

[FS]*New Pictures* '93 MX-3 SE-ZE TN area *Updated Price*

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Ok well it seems time to sell my MX-3. I was trying to sell the parts car with it but there seemed to be more interest for parts than to have it as an add on to the original deal so I lowered the price. Im asking $2200 for just the SE-ZE with the full body kit and suspension off the parts car included. Im located about 20 miles south of Knoxville TN. when I got the car from mnemonic I replaced both CV joints, both ball joints, both front fenders and the drivers side door. The car came with a scuffed up set of 17s, an extra tranny, an extra hatch(green), and an extra radiator. If you can take the extra parts, there yours for the same, above mentioned, price. if not ill sell whats left to members on the forum.

Link to Mnemonics old FS ad viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61761" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

List of mods cut and pasted from that ad
"Mods:
jspec 2.5L Klze V6 Swap 20k on swap engine runs great
Kl31 Klze Ecu
NO EGR SETUP!
Probe Transmission 60k on tranny when pulled 10k since
MazdaSpeed Motor Mounts
Fidanza 9lb Flywheel
Clutchmaster Stage IIR Pressure Plate
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Centerforce TOB
Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley (not installed)
Optima Yellow Top
HEI/external coil mod
MSD BLASTER II Coil
Custom CAI / K&N Filter
Dual MSD digital window switches (VRIS controllers) Autometer A/F digital Colbalt guage
Autometer Oil Pressure Colbalt guage
b&m short shifter
Srd Bronze Oil Bushings
corksport SS Clutchline
2-1/4" exhaust piping
Nakayama 5-Zigen Style Muffler
Front and Rear Strut bar "

These were the pictures from the original ad that Brian posted when he was selling the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car had the KL-ZE engine but needed some TLC, new balljoints, and new CV joints. I dont have pictures of me putting in the ball joints and CV joints but here are the problem spots when I got it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the tear down and rebuild from parts off my dead SE. pretty much I just jacked both the fenders and a door off the dead one and put them on the fast one. ive got a full drift kit that comes with the cars.(pictures further down the post)

Here is the new door and fender in place and ligned up. Ive got a door popper set as well that comes with the deal. Just needs to be transfered over to the fast car.

I didnt cut the wiring on the fast car. I took the time and unclipped it all and rethreaded it through the new door.

Here is a picture of the new door closed.

And lastly for the fast car is the passenger side fender. its black because my old one was hit on the front passenger side corner and the engine gave out while I was rebuilding her. But atleast the black one isnt all beat the f* up.

Last edited by sk8erdude802 on March 26th, 2008, 6:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
sk8erdude802

Re: [FS] '93 MX-3 SE-ZE in TN area (+ parts car)

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Parts car pictures removed. I tore all the parts I thought were worth adding to the other car and will part the rest out later.

Steve-O
Last edited by sk8erdude802 on March 18th, 2008, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Will accept reasonable offers, or trades for a 2nd gen S10.
No lowballers please.

bump

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Bump!!!!

Im also willing to take offers on just the running SE-ZE. Then I could part out the other car cause Im getting a couple of requests for parts off of it.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Who Likes all the pretty pictures!!!!

Bump-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Re: [FS] '93 MX-3 SE-ZE in TN area **Updated Price**

Post by sk8erdude802 »

I tore into the parts car last night an took off the suspension and the front hub assembly so the car as a whole is off the table so I lowered the cost of the SE-ZE if anyone still wants it. Like it now says in the ad I will include the suspention and body kit for the $2200. Any other questions PM me. Ill post an ad for parts off the parts car later so please dont bomb me with a million parts request or ask for handouts from it yet.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

i'd buy it back but i cant find out wth is going on with my tax refund lol
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Dude I think you need to call someone about that, its been a long time and ur return is way past due. If you can come up with the cash or work something out with me its yours. I just hope the IRS doesnt try to F you on your return.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

oh i've called they keep telling me its processing, its been processing for over a month lol
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Wow...did you efile or mail it in?

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Bump...Its still on the table to be sold until I decide to keep it. Any offers?

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Bump!!!

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

I know someone wants it at that price. Its an SE with a ZE in it. The engine alone would run you a grand and to mention all the other upgrades in it and the cost of the car.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

take an updated pics, with it back together do some full shots of the car, it does sorta look like the car is in pieces with all the pics lol.

sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Good idea. Ill do that soon. You Got anyword on the taxes.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”