what is this pls

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
maryus

what is this pls

Post by maryus »

please someone can tell me what is that pipe/tube in the picture please.

It was dissconnected, i connected back , it seems that it is under the TB somewhere and the hose goes up to the back of tb... no clue

> http://canadianu.xhost.ro/pic.jpg
'92 Black Mazda Mx-3 - kl-ze
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: what is this pls

Post by umcamara »

It should be a coolant line. Has your car got any coolant? Otherwise, maybe somebody bypassed that line.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
maryus

Post by maryus »

yeah the coolant is there , no problems with the temp , its always stable.

the weird thing is i connected the hose back and i went for a ride , its f...... awesome i used to have lag in throttle , for example i was accelerating fast then depressed the pedal and immediately push gas and my acceleration was a little bit lazy , slugish lol ..

I did a "blast" on the highway to see if its really faster , well , i didnt know what to believe cause it was pretty fast.

dunno if its only my imagination but i think its quite more ...responsive (whats the word) now.

--- i found two dissconected plugs :-s , i have to pic them up . aniway i need to crank like 2 sec when hot , and like 3-4 when cold.. it only starts from the first shot when its warm ... Any idea about this ?

thank you
maryus

Post by maryus »

nevermind i did a research , the hose goes to CHARCOAL CANISTER, so basically the gain in power must be from reseting the ecu or smthing , aniway to much time spent now ...

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”