Short vid of clean mx-3's

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Vanished

Short vid of clean mx-3's

Post by Vanished »

I miss summer. I just re-found this video from fall after me and David (Electric Energy) washed and polished our cars. SO clean. So sexy. Added a few pictures here and there.

By the way, photobucket has a cool editing thing in it, made the video in it .

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/ ... 5270f7.pbr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
JoshVK
Supporting Member

Re: Short vid of clean mx-3's

Post by JoshVK »

i cant wait for it to get warm, gota love watchin vids that remind you of the joys of summer.. lol
1996 MX-3 GS - rollin' on Rota Slipstreams, (Red, Deep Tint, Black Lip)
True Straight Neck KLZE with TB relocate. Custom Cold air Intake. 2.25 Exhaust to Bosal muffler.
ACT Stage 2, Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel, Short Shifter with CorkSport Bushings and SS Clutch Line.
Suspension Techniques Springs On Zx2 Struts. SRD Control arm Bushings, Custom Sway Bar Links
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

That is nice man. Those cars look really good. Makes me remember when my car was stock with those wheels.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

I'm planning to make a huge video of my car, not really racing but just a good ol' cruising MX-3. To tell you the truth, I dont care too much to watch mx-3 race, really ... unless it's in the daytime and good quality video. I'd kinda rather just see a clean a-- mx-3 rollin around. I also love photoshot mx-3's. Like up against buildings or with an awsome view behind it. It to me just brings out the smooth look of an mx-3.
was the editing on photobucket better then windows movie maker?
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

i hope i can get my car in there this summer. 8)
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Oh MAN Thats so inspiring for this spring. I can't wait to have it all fixed and polished up again!
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

OH man i can't wait till that first polishing and cleaning of spring, ahhhh. so sweet it will be. Yes jordan i sure hope yours will be in it. you need to make it shiny first tho haha..

Yah the editing was photobucket..cool eh?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”