What are your hobbies?

Off-Topic Discussions
fowljesse
Supporting Member

What are your hobbies?

Post by fowljesse »

We're a pretty diverse crowd... I'd like to know what you guys and girls do for fun, other than the great MX-3. If you know someone who doesn't post here anymore, have them respond, too :)
And.. If the MX-3 is your life, tell us.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Stablo87

Re: What are your hobbies?

Post by Stablo87 »

i like this, good ice breaker. Well im a psychology, sociology and philosophy student so i would say that they are my biggest passions. I like to paint and read alot, music is a big part of my life as well. I also work a lot with highschool kids to prepare them for college, brings a sense of fullfilment to my life.
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

Well I'm 5'10" 175lbs, Atheltic, but down to earth...............oh wait....................................... this isn't eharmony.
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

Kirk95gs wrote:Well I'm 5'10" 175lbs, Atheltic, but down to earth...............oh wait....................................... this isn't eharmony.
Eharmony sucks, match.com is better
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

Stablo87 wrote:
Kirk95gs wrote:Well I'm 5'10" 175lbs, Atheltic, but down to earth...............oh wait....................................... this isn't eharmony.
:shrug:
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

haha...

for me, aside from the mx-3, I'm getting really big into electronics, specificaly hacking them, and finding the latest and greatest way to enjoy my media.

Also I'm working as a welder/fabricator, so i think i'm gonna buy a welder when i quit because i really enjoy it.

I act, been in a few commercials and music videos...

Also do magic and unicycle haha...

Just hangin out with friends, enjoying life.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Oooh, Kirkie. What's your sign?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Besides working on older rides, including the MX-3, playing the sax, cycling, sailing, and 2 months ago started hang gliding.

Can't keep up with the time demands for DIY car maintenance so replacing the old rides with sumpin newer and keeping the MX-3. :welder:
Image -Jim
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Stablo87 wrote:
it does suck. I mean Ive been a member for 3 months now and so far hasn't met a single girl off of there. Either theyre retarded (ya one was a psycho and would call my cell night and day even though Ive told her that Im not interested in her anymore, etc.) I think you're better off meeting a girl off of myspace or maybe craigslist if you work 50+hrs like I do and dont have much time to go out looking for one in the bars etc. Not like I'd want to go to bar to find a decent girl, Id find a whore but not a good girl.
Ive been working on my Charger as time and funds allows. Thats probably one of my passions is to work on my cars. Right now I have to work on my basement cause Ive got all these building materials and work is not getting done itself. So I'll be busy working on that for a while.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Off the topic, but... I know of several success stories from match.com, including my old roommate that kicked me out with his new wife. :lol: They are perfect together, and I'm really happy for them.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Tinkering with stuff and making them explode by accident...evne though the things are scientifically designed not to explode

AS a side note, if I tinker with an engine, please retreat to a safe five mile radius, as I have no idea what I'll be doing >_>
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I like to play console video games, in particular right now guitar hero/rockband :mrgreen:
I enjoy working on my mx-3's more than anything. :welder:

I also like to collect Nike shoes. I like outdoor activities if I get a chance (camping, rock climbing, biking, etc.) In the summer I love watersports! I also enjoy trolling the mx-3 forums LOL :roll:
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I play alot of basketball. I played for 2 high schools and 2 colleges, I play in tournaments, leagues, and parks all over NYC and at the gym that I go to. When I'm not playing basketball I play baseball. I played for college and I play leagues all summer long also. When not playing sports I work on my cars, this year I have a new project and I'll be learning the rotary engine front and back like I did with the MX-3 for the past 7 years.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
se7en

Post by se7en »

well, I like my job(building race engines)

I also like working on my cars, and making my yard look good.

Parties are fun too.

And, I am a forum troll too, like mooneggs.

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Hmm, As you've noticed... I like to troll around as well on these here forums.
Other then my mx-3? ... That's easy. Play with my kids.
I like spending time with the wife and kids, Playing HALO 3, and Good ol' Tetris.
Thats about it. lol
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.

Return to “Off-Topic”