[WTB] Gauges and triple pod

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
92StockMx3

[WTB] Gauges and triple pod

Post by 92StockMx3 »

im looking for a volt meter, oil temp meter, and air fuel meter. Also a triple pod for them. If at all possible a little on the cheap side since i know most are expensive. -Thank You :D
Mike
1992 Krylon White Mazda MX-3 RS. Cold Air Intake,17 inch Voxx rims with Toyo Proxez 4, Black Projectors, Black Taillights,Smoked Turn Signals.
1993 Brilliant Black Mazada MX-3 GS. KLZE, Short Shifter,
se7en

Re: [WTB] Gauges and triple pod

Post by se7en »

the air fuel gauge must me purchased with the wideband o2 sensor, harness, and electronics that go with it. They retail for 250$ and up.

I just thought you should know. :)

every thing else you want is available cheap.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
JeremyP

Post by JeremyP »

...just buy an autometer air/fuel gauge....four wires comeing off the back..pos, ground, acc, and the other you wire into your o2 sensor....you done NEED a wideband...
94' KF-ZE, 2 Tone black and gray, Projectors and altezzas ( black ), CAI, moulded mazdaspeed mini sides. Raised spoiler.
se7en

Post by se7en »

I really recommend a wideband though. When you use one(Wideband) and then you see a narrowband in action, you will never go back.

The narrowband seems to just wander around randomly, and doesn't really tell you too much.

I recommend getting the wideband. It is worth the extra cost. Trust me.

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

narrowband is basically a volt meter. They are not as acurate as a wideband for sure. It all comes down to if he is using it for tuning or not, and also.Most dyno's have widebands there.o why bother buying one. Tune your car there and then its done.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”