[FS] mudguards,front mask,boost gauge etc....

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
kellywellz

[FS] mudguards,front mask,boost gauge etc....

Post by kellywellz »

Heres what i got with asking prices...just shoot me an offer idk what some of this stuff is worth on here.
For pics please go to clubprotege for sale section or click this link.....http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34752" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

3 pod gauge pillar plus faze boost gauge- $100
brand new never used mudguards- $50
ecu's (bp,b6,bpe2)-$30
bp throttle body-$25
Front mask-$30 (top just needs cleaned its good as new)
bp dist. plus wires-$50
b6 maf-$20
black rs wing-make offer

I also have others maf's,ecu's and a blown bp motor if you need any parts. I have a 92 rs that i am debating on whether to part out or not, its got a knock in the bottem end i think its just a bearing, its apretty cheap fix but i dont got time to pull the motor. the motor itself has 100 thousand miles with 180 comp. The tranny is a 97 kia with 80 thousand miles (shifts very smooth!) with axles that got about 5,000 miles on them and a brand new clutch only used about 100 miles before the motor bearing went out although the motor still runs but i havent ran it since it started knocking. The body is really straight and the intereior is decent let me know if you want anything and i can decide if i wanna part it out. idk why pics arent working but i can send them to ur email or something.

blue 92 mx3,95 bp swap, 97 kia tranny, spec stage 1 clutch,white excel rims.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] mudguards,front mask,boost gauge etc....

Post by atlantamx3 »

Dibs on the mudguards... check PMs...
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”