Help

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Oryuki

Help

Post by Oryuki »

Ok, so some A-HOLE runs a redlight and nails my car. His insurance won't pay me without a fight, which I'm tied up in litigation for now, and I didn't have collision on my car, so my insurance isn't any help to me. The long and short of this comes down to me needing some parts:<P>Hood<BR>Front right fender<BR>Radiator<BR>AC Compressor<BR>Passenger headlight<P>OR<P>a Wrecked MX-3 that I can pull these peices off. I am in the philadelphia PA area, but I don't mind paying for shipping. If you have any of this avail, PLEASE email me or instant message me. My contact info is at bottom.<P>Thanks<BR>Ryan<P>Email: rmwilcox@comcast.net<BR>AIM: oryukix<p>[ June 21, 2002: Message edited by: Oryuki ]
Oryuki

Re: Help

Post by Oryuki »

Nobody has any of that stuff, or knows where to buy it? I responded to someone in another thread about buying their car but no reply yet.<P>Thanks<BR>Ryan<BR>Email: rmwilcox@comcast.net<BR>AIM: oryukix
guntzle

Post by guntzle »

I have the headlight....whats offer?
Putter...Putter...Putter...
The Unstoppable MX-3 GS
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Hey man When I get back to Austin im gonna go hit up some Junkyards to look for spoilers and s--- like that. If I come across any of the parts u need i'll let u know how much they want and how much shipping is gonnna be. Dont rely on that tho because most MXs I find @ Junkyards have front end damage.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”