Last Call for 1992 MX-3 GS!! VERY DAMN CHEAP!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Cresstar00

Last Call for 1992 MX-3 GS!! VERY DAMN CHEAP!

Post by Cresstar00 »

Hey guys,<BR>Ok you've made me desperate. I'm moving to NYC to attend college and I have to get rid of this car now. I was hoping to make 2 grand on it, which was a great price, but I'll let someone steal it for $1500. You can look at my earlier posts for more info. The car has light rear body damage. All you basically need to do is replace the bumper. I can send you guys pictures if you email me at Cresstar00@aol.com. The car is teal green with about 160K on the engine. The kbb value of this car in a specified poor condition(even though its NOT in poor condition) was still over $2000...if you dont believe me, go to <A HREF="http://www.kbb.com" TARGET=_blank>www.kbb.com</A> and click on a 92 GS MX-3 and rate it yourself by clicking everything possible that sounds bad (other than engine and transmission damage) and then look at the price. The car is in perfect working condition and the engine is still strong. I have a custom cold intake from PRM on there and a dual DTM exhuast in the back. First one to give me 1500 gets it. I live in Bham Alabama and will go 100 miles in any direction to deliver, but no more. Lemme know, and if you're really serious and have questions you can call me at (205)902-8062, otherwise just email me. Thanks guys!<BR>Avez

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”