[FS] Leather shifter Boot for short shifter

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
sidebergless

[FS] Leather shifter Boot for short shifter

Post by sidebergless »

This boot is in mint condition but will not fit the stock over sized large a-- throwing rediculous shifter of the stock mx-3.
so yeah $20 takes it.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

pics?
I'm interested if it looks ok and will fit the stock style shift nob without falling down or having a tassle.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Hey PAT I am the guy that got the boot, but it didn't fit (No short shifter).

It's in very very good condition, no scratches or staines...it looks brand freaking new. The only thing that I'll tell you of right now is a few loose threads but you should be able to just tie them off or put some nail polish on them, or something of the sorts.

I was able to get it to stay on the shift nob with an elastic band (tight) over a peice of string. It worked fairly well, you might want to grind down the edges of the knob (the white part) were the seams are, they are abit bulky..here are pictures of it. I was able to fit it onto the peice in a 93 mx-3, not sure if the 94 is bigger or smaller.

1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”