vicv

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
nickmx3

vicv

Post by nickmx3 »

Hey has anyone heard of the term vicv associated with our cars or a protege what is this part or term refering to.
1995 J-Spec Az3, BPT swap, mazda speed eibach springs, mazda speed swaybars, mazda speed exhaust, mazda speed shock tower bar, mazda speed bodykit, sr shocks, disk-brakes all around,turbox boost controler, honda del sol act pressure plate, fmic 20x12x3
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I have no idea why I posted here... I don't know the answer - somebody delete this post :oops: :o
Last edited by Mooneggs on October 10th, 2007, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

"Mazda VICS (Variable Inertia Charging System) is used on the Mazda FE-DOHC engine and Mazda B engine family of straight-4s, and VRIS (Variable Resistance Induction System) in the Mazda K engine family of V6 engines. An updated version of this technology is employed on the new Mazda Z engine"
nickmx3

Post by nickmx3 »

I know about the vris and vics but I was asked to check out the vicv is it that it dosent exist.
1995 J-Spec Az3, BPT swap, mazda speed eibach springs, mazda speed swaybars, mazda speed exhaust, mazda speed shock tower bar, mazda speed bodykit, sr shocks, disk-brakes all around,turbox boost controler, honda del sol act pressure plate, fmic 20x12x3

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”