FREE 93' RS!!!! Central Oregon

For MX-3 owners on the west coast and surrounding areas
OR-GSR

FREE 93' RS!!!! Central Oregon

Post by OR-GSR »

I have a Black 93 parts car. SOHC ran fine when I parked it but I sold the ECU. Complete car minus the following.

ECU
Hood, fenders, front and rear bumpers
Headlights
a/c condencer
other than that it is a complete car. 5 speed, 4 cyl, lots of good parts. if someone needs a manual swap or suspension or something. Come and get it and it's yours.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

PM sent : )
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

I need a full set of trunk trim panels (black) , a passenger rear side trim panel (black), and a 4 cyl hatch to swap out with my V6 hatch. If you've still got those, PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.
dellstopmazda

Re: FREE 93' RS!!!! Central Oregon

Post by dellstopmazda »

do you ever make it up towards portland at all? I would like all the seats and center console if black.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

It's been over a year, and I never got a reply. I'm assuming you're near PDX. I can get you those things.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
dellstopmazda

Post by dellstopmazda »

you have a pM!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Replitated
aufgehdraht

Post by aufgehdraht »

hey do you have the cover for the trunk still went to the dealership and its like 450 bones for that one. also would you be willing to bring it to the air port for me?
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

The Original poster hasnt visited the site in well over a year. I dont think he still has the car.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “West Coast MX-3 Owners”