Wrecked my MX-3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Alt-Tab

Wrecked my MX-3

Post by Alt-Tab »

Alright, guys, as you can see by my subject, the unthinkable happened. I was driving along in the right lane, when somebody turned across my lane into a parking lot. He had to either be stopped, or barely moving. (WHY?!?!?) I hit them pretty much broadside (on his passenger side) and completely demolished my front end. The driver's side headlight shittered, the entire front bumper flew off and landed in the road 6 feet away from the car upside down. Engine stopped (didn't try to restart it). Hit him so hard, either the steering wheel or the seatbelt bruised my chest pretty good, I had to go to the hospital. Nothing broken, thank God. <P>My last wreck was very tame compared to this one, so I'm almost 100% sure the insurance company will total the car. I thought it might be a good excuse for a KL-ZE, but there's just no way I could afford it, even if I could. <P>I don't really know where to go now. I really want another MX-3, but they're hard to find. Also, both my parents aren't wanting me to get one. Mom said, "The first time I saw that car, I knew it was too small, people won't see it, and you could get hurt in a wreck." Well, what can I say to that? I tried, "But it's MY CAR." Didn't work. I don't see any way I'll be able to get a small car again, as much as I absolutely loved the MX-3. <P>I've always wanted a truck, but I don't think I'll ever have as much fun with a truck as the MX-3. I'm totally clueless as to where to start looking for a new car/truck. <P>For those of you looking for a new car and debating the MX-3, I still highly recommend it. It kept me safe!<P>Taylor <BR>EX - 92 GS Blaze Red <BR>...new paint job ruined, and the PRM got crushed
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
codyhoover

Re: Wrecked my MX-3

Post by codyhoover »

Never fear! i totaled my last one on a jeep. hit it so hard the jeeps back doors wouldn't open! smashed my front valve cover and had 3 crakes in the firewall. mx-3s may be hard to find but keep looking. it took about a month but i found a 92 gs with 98k on it for 4000us just down the street! stick with mx-3s after look at your options................honda
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Honda? NEVER!!! I'll drive a Mustang before I drive a Honda.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alt-Tab:<BR><STRONG>Honda? NEVER!!! I'll drive a Mustang before I drive a Honda.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Man u must be smart man lol honda sucks<BR>u could get one wrecked fix it ...and drive it<BR>like i did<BR>i found limited edition man! cool? ya...its worth it
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”