GTX engine FS (almost free delivery 9/18-9/19), read on...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
billzie

Post by billzie »

Howdy folks,
I've had this engine quietly up for sale for a while now and I'm posting now to offer a great deal to anyone along the route of a drive I'm doing on Sept 18-19...

Sept 18-19 plan:
I will be leaving Athens Ohio to pick up a Tracer LTS in New Holland, PA (east of Lancaster/York PA and west of Philly). I will leave 9/18 around noon and be taking US-50 east to I-79 north, then I-68 east to Hagerstown MD then over to US-15 north to US-30 east. The return trip will take me through Harrisburg PA for a few hours sleep and then back home. I will alter this route only slightly and only if it is beneficial to me.

Shipping/handing savings for you!!!:
Anyone who prepays a non-refundable deposit via Paypal by 10 AM on 9/18 and willing to meet me along my route and at a time specified by me, will get the engine for my firm price plus a nominal fee for the handling/delivery of about $25 (balance plus delivery fee due in cash). To see the savings, ie, CS lists s/h to me for this engine at ~$250, so it's gotta be more to areas to the east, not to mention they want over $400 more for the engine.

The GTX engine:
The BPT is $800 firm, cost me almost $1500 delivered from the importer.
Like any of these motors imported there is no way to know the actual milage unless you bought a whole front clip with the odometer, the importers usually say the engines have between 40-60,000 KM because that is about the usual milage a typical JDM driver puts on their cars. The engine was base tuned just to get it running in a Pro but it never had any real milage put on it, just up and down the street a handful of times, then it was pulled and I've had it in storage since (because I junked the pro and I've only had one of my tracers operational at a time).
The engine comes just as a Corksport engine would come, intake, rail, injectors, disty, exh mani, turbo. It does have the crank and water pump pulleys and the alternator with a belt. Pics are here http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/ ... or%20sale/

I also have a "kit" for sale that will include just about everything else you'd need to get this up and running and includes higher end components. The price on the "kit" is higher than the price in the pics because I've since found more of the items and they will be included. There is well over $2500 worth of stuff in the "kit". Haltech E6K ECU standalone and wiring harness already base mapped for BPT but tunable for anything you can imagine pretty much (will likely need another TPS I'll try to locate one), MSD 6 ignition box, MSD Blaster SS coil, RX7 B code VAFM, Flyin' Miata RR-FPR, Walbro Hi-flow fuel pump, Turbo XS BOV, choice of MX-6 or DSM FMIC, mandrel bends and silicone couplers for IC piping. There is probably some other stuff but I can't remember right off, but those are the major componants you'd need. I want $1200 firm for all of that, it's like paying for a Haltech and getting the rest for free.

So, in total engine and "kit", for $2000, you'd have 99% of whatever you'd need to get boosted.

BTW, all of the rest of that stuff is for sale too!

Let me know, thanks, Bill.
91 Mecrury Tracer LTS, 5spd, pw/pl, p moon/sunroof, got BPT! (on pallet)
69 Nova, my Grandpas' car, total trainwreck gonna take 20, no, 30 years to fix
03 Chevy Trailblazer EXT LT, sorry I bought it
02 Mercury Sable Wagon LS Premium, wifes
79 Camaro Z/28, sorry I sold it
93 Mercury Tracer Wagon, Sold for scrap
91 Mercury Tracer LTS, SOLD yippee

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”