93 MX-3 1.8 v-6 5 spd white with tan interior-parting ou

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
groovemx3

93 MX-3 1.8 v-6 5 spd white with tan interior-parting ou

Post by groovemx3 »

I have a 93 mx3 I am parting out, email or post for any info you would like to know about the car, has blown head gasket, but still runs and drives, thanks,
pelado

Re: 93 MX-3 1.8 v-6 5 spd white with tan interior-parting ou

Post by pelado »

I need a passenger door. I don't need all of the attaching pieces, just the sheetmetal, but I'll take it all if that's the only way you'll sell it.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
nolimits

Post by nolimits »

What do you want for the whole car?
groovemx3

Post by groovemx3 »

I will sell the door, make me an offer, but I have to much gone on the car you wouldn't want it as a whole, thanks for looking though.
platinum MX

Post by platinum MX »

i need the center console...is it the one with 2 compartments( one on top of another ) or one? also...does it have a leather interior?<p>[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: platinum MX ]
Dave<BR>93 Mx-3 GS SE *under construction*<BR>95 Prelude *3rd place at Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals 2002 92+ Prelude Wild class*
EAGLE EYE

Post by EAGLE EYE »

Hey just emailed you. :)
groovemx3

Post by groovemx3 »

I have the two peice, but it is brown and cloth inteior, I will sell the whole center section peice for $50 usd.<BR>guages-$50<BR>93 front seats-$100<BR>94 front seats-$100<BR>motor and trans-$600<BR>new cv-shafts(lifetime warr-with papers)-$75<BR>radio(tape deck)-$25<BR>any body panel including hood-$75<BR>if you have a standard trans for 94-95 1.6 dohc, will trade for my trans, or my motor, or an part(s) of car you need<BR>make an offer on any part... I am pretty easy thanks, :D
Silkwyrm

Post by Silkwyrm »

Hey Groove,<BR> Where did you get CV Shafts with a lifetime warrenty? Has anyone claimed them yet? Wouldn't removing them and reinstalling them on a different car somehow void that warrenty? I think I want these, but I guess I need to check with my wife and see If we have the money. My CVs have just started clicking again. grrrrrr<P>Rik
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

What condition is the hood???
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>
RodneyO

Post by RodneyO »

-Ill buy your power window switches for both doors if there black.<BR>-How about you powersunroof switch? is it black how much do you want for it?<BR>-also your A/C rad if you still have it<BR>name a price =)<BR>thanx<BR>EMAIL]nameck@networld.com[/EMAIL]
groovemx3

Post by groovemx3 »

hood is perfect, I don't have power windows or sunroof, so no switchs, and I will take $50 for the a/c condenser, still have many parts if looking for anything else. thanks

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”