[ebay] sweet mx-3 for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[ebay] sweet mx-3 for sale

Post by Mooneggs »

I just had to post this... they've done a nice job on the custom work... but what do you expect it was a sponsored car :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda-MX ... enameZWDVW
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

The colour is nice. However, the rear drift bumper is probably THE WORST rear bumper you could ever put on an mx3. I prefer stock rear with mudguards over that one. Just my opinion though.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Yeah...that mx is pretty nice, I've seen it numerous times at different car shows in PA. I also am not a fan of the drift rear.
:)
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
PurpleDinosaur

Post by PurpleDinosaur »

and what the hell is up with a custom interior "designed to show off spray cans"????

WTF??

Now if he put some 24 oz. Blue's in those holders... $$$$$
93 GS SE
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

i would guess to say that the sponsor is the maker of the spray cans.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

All show no go.. :roll:

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Tunes67 wrote:All show no go.. :roll:

Tunes67
exactly. its not my cup of tea. I don't like the signal lights in the front bumper there too out of place.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
trimble

Post by trimble »

Agreed. The rear bumper is brutal. and I honestly don't understand why TV screens in the back are popular. How many times do you watch TV in the trunk of your car!? I've never seen it before, but how hard could it be to put a flat TV screen in the roof of your car? Lay back the seats... ? Or have a a TV on bearings that rests above you while you drive and slides down in front of your rear view mirror?
exdream_mx3

Post by exdream_mx3 »

Thats andy! He's a really cool guy. He's the one i bought my air ride off of!. The reason there are cans of moreshine tireshine is there is because he is in sales for stoner car care products. He runs there stands and such at all the major shows around the country! Badass job in my opinion.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I have a magazine where that MX3 came out on!! I think i got it.. but yeah thats the one!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

i would buy that car if it was somewhere close to my area on the west coast all it needs to be go and show is a klze and some little things

and personally i like the rear bumper and the signals.

ps all u need is that nos energy drink instead of the cans duct tape that in and duct some air lines going into the floor and its sweet rice time :shock:

but honestly i really like the car!
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”