I hate scammers....

Off-Topic Discussions
lowflyinmx3

I hate scammers....

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

So I'm trying to sell stuff on craigslist and I get at least 10 emails a day from scammers. After hitting the delete button a million times I finally got fed up and I decided to do something.So along came an idea. Sometimes people get bored (or in some cases, drunk) and occasionally we'll decide to prank phone call someone and give them a hard time. Instead of calling normal hard working people, why don't we prank lazy slimebags that are too dumb and irresponsible to get a real job and lead a legitamate life. some scammers leave their numbers so why not call them and ask them questions about their shipping method at 2 o'clock in the morning. even better, put up their email addresses and we can forward useless junk to them just like they do to us. eventually they may stop targeting certain places, like craigslist, becuase they know that people are wise to their tactics. So when we get emails or phone #'s from scammers, Why not post them up here for the people who occassionally get bored and would like to help society. what do you guys thinks?
Last edited by lowflyinmx3 on August 6th, 2007, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

2am phone calls, lol nice!
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

I haven't posted anything on Craigslist yet, so can you give me an example of a scammer? What do they say?
No more MX-3.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

LOL pranking the scammers - BRILLIANT! :2thumbsup:

:werd:
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

ScooterBovine
I haven't posted anything on Craigslist yet, so can you give me an example of a scammer? What do they say?

Inresponse to your item posted for sale,I am interested in making a
purchase of it.I have read the features i am very much satisfied.also i

will be glad if the pics can be send to me via email,meanwhile let me
know if still available before going any further and the last offer.

Regards.

Tom Marley

This is Mrs Rebbeca from Washington Missouri.We
are an agent for a used products brokers.I will like
to know if you still have the auto part available for sale as adveritised on craigslist?If so can you advise me more with the present conditon.Do you still have some more parts for sale?If so list them for me.Also can you confirm the final price for me.I will also be making the shipping arrangement by sending a courier service to your place for the pick up once you receive the payment for the purchase.

I will be awaiting you soonest.
My Regards to you.
Mrs Rebbeca.

basically scammers won't identify the item becuase they really don't know what it is cuz they don't take they time to look it over. Their grammar is very bad and they always want to pay with cashier checks and have someone pick it up instead of looking at it. which no person in their right minds would do that. Really it's just common sense. you can tell when a real person emails you because they are asking real questons.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot

Return to “Off-Topic”