Tach.....

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
jeremypotter74

Tach.....

Post by jeremypotter74 »

I just put in the white gauge faces. My tach was rubbing so I pulled the needle out and shaved about 1/16" of where it rubbed. I put it back in and it didnt work right so I pulled it back out and put it in once more and it worked perfectly but was 200 rpm high so I pulled it one more time and now it wont work at all seems bound up inside. Is there a replacement piece I can buy or do I need to get a whole new cluster?
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I don't think they are easily fixable. I have several full clusters if you need one. I'll sell the whole cluster for 75 plus shipping. I think the milages on them start around 100K and they are all in MPH. PM me for more details.
On a note I hear you can cut the back end of the needle off and the faces will slide over the needle so that you don't have to remove them. Careful though b/c if you bind the guage face on the needle it will break the needle and then you need a new cluster.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”