Projector Headlights

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
midrange

Projector Headlights

Post by midrange »

Ok, so the first thing i usually do with a car i get is replace the god awful headlights with projectors. Well i buy an MX3 and wouldn't you know it, there is nothing for our car.

Sure, i could spend the money and get civic ones, but why should i have too. Why was our cars obsolete to this? Just about any car you can get projectors for.

So heres what i'm thinking. If we can prove to a manufacturer that they will sell, they will probably design it. Companies do this all the time everyday for whatever, and i can't see why if we get a large enough vote just on this site, we can get someone to take this on.
Why not, its a new product line thats not available anywhere for our cars apparently and i'm pretty sure they will sell.

And just look at the ratio of our cars on the road to how many members on this site. Theres a lot more customers out there and we can show a manufactor that this should be available.

What do you think? Am I crazy? This isn't rocket science.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

A-Toy is working on making some for the MX right now. They are a central american company, but with good products from what I've seen of their other products. Look for other threads about projector headlights.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Moved to lighting
hharb

Post by hharb »

just make your own lol, a projector will never be made for this car, and if it ever does get made it wont be in my lifetime lol. i really hope the deal goes through but it's been over a year now and they haven't even started a sketch lol.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I think glass headlights with an HID conversion looks better than any projector... IMO! But, just trying to track down a left hand drive assembly is a bit*ch!!
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”