ebay tail lights

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
94mx3precidia

ebay tail lights

Post by 94mx3precidia »

hey, has anyone gotton these eabay tail lights?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-93-95 ... 7363QQrdZ1

im debating getting these, i just thaught i would get some input before i ordered them. and bad encounters? lol unlike the time i ordered the ebay coilovers without asking about them, im so lucky i was able to sell them where i live. and i made $20 off them!! which went to gas...... anyways let me know if you have baught these or you know of someone who has.
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

what does this have to do with the v6 engine? post it in the propper forum please.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Wrong forum, but yea, tons of ppl buy these off eBay including me. The only real issues are that they may fog up, but they are of good quality. Buy em!

Edit*

Get black or carbon fiber. Chrome is going out of style and noone seems to like them to much anymore.
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

They all look stupid and just rice up your car dont waste money on something that does nothing for performance.
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

[quote="golhap27"]They all look stupid and just rice up your car dont waste money on something that does nothing for performance.[/quote]

negative nancy here diagrees, but i will end up getting these. sorry i didnt post this in the right thread, i have the v6 forum in my favrouites and it brings me straight to this thread.
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
justin22_22

Post by justin22_22 »

check with tom motor sports in montreal thats where I got mine. same style just black instead of chrome. that way you will not pay duty on them
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

i think the chrome are kinda ricey... plus i'd rather spend 5 bucks on a can of model paint red them out and have something that looks helluva alot nicer
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

The chrome ones ARE ricey. Sadly, I had a pair back in the day but have since wised up. Pull off the lens and paint the housing to match your car or just purchase the black ones.
T61 powered KLZE
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

There's a new taillight design out on ebay that looks a hell of a lot better (doesn't look like it has gills) but it's triple the price. :(
Cody
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I bought one of the first sets of chrome ones available (like 5 years ago) it fogged up and started collecting water - so I put fish in it for a while (no i'm just kidding :roll: ) anyways after a while I drilled holes so the water would drain then it spiderwebbed the lexan covers then I just sprayed translucent red paint and have had them on my car ever since... it's like a ghost alien look... 8)

just find the cheapest price and always check the feedback when on ebay... if you deal with ppl who are 100% positive you probably won't get burned
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Moved to appearance.
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

i dont really see why chrome tail lights are ricey... do they look ricey on a lexus rx? nissan maxima? theres tons of cars coming out of the factory with all chrome. can't really say the same for fake CF print...
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Its all depending on your style. I got the "ricey" chrome alteezas in the eclipse and I quite like them.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Guess it all depends on what you like as Hec said. Basically if it didnt come stock and you add it on your subject to hate from other ppl lol. I had chrome ones and they werent to bad, but abit to flashy for my liking. I like the black ones as they should update the rear of the car abit. Cant wait to get home and put them on!
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

golhap27 wrote:They all look stupid and just rice up your car dont waste money on something that does nothing for performance.
If people want to just go for apperance that kool, its what there into.
I have a explorer besides my mx & i have a grill & tailights....I dont want to make my explorer go fast or jack it up. I just want to make it look pretty

jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com

Return to “Appearance”