my old 323

Off-Topic Discussions
cstott282

my old 323

Post by cstott282 »

Im getting my 323 back!

Well Today is my last day at school then im back to NY!.. and idk how much i have said about the mx3.. but last sept i blew the headgasket, and it has been sitting eversince partially because the headgasket and partially because i had lost my license. Well now i have my license back and i bought a KLDE.. but seeing that im just getting out of school i dont have the money to get this thing to the condition i want before putting it in ( i have a full gasket set, new water pump, Spec 1 clutch.) but there are a few more things that i would like to get.. ( reserfaced flywheel/or Fidanza, Timing belt kit, new Plugs,Wires.) Some other random stuff and instead of rushing with what i have and HOPING that the thing runs my friend is signin the 323 back to me so that i can drive it for a few months.( he just bought an 05 ranger for a daily driver).. So its only a few months but hell its a few months lol, get my mx3 running right!

thats how she currently sits but with summer tires, and a customized pacesetter muffler

plus an engine shot before the car was painted
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

sweet ride - it's CLEAN!!! :2thumbsup:
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

swap a ze to it! or bpt.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Off-Topic”