Guys need help!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
buddyclubmx3i

Guys need help!

Post by buddyclubmx3i »

Hey guys, I took my time before posting this and yes i did search. But i must not be looking hard enough. What I need to know is if there is a post or if some one could point me in the right direction, in finding all parts, accessories, etc. for a KL-ZE swap into my 94 1.8L? Any feeback would help!
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

You have got to be kidding- there are several swap directions posted as stickies at the top of the V-6 section.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Thats why I didnt answer Pat.. but I suppose it does help ones post count ;) LOL

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
justin22_22

Post by justin22_22 »

just put your nose a little closer to the grinding wheel you'll find all the info you'll need
ElectronBlue

Post by ElectronBlue »

ya man listen to these guys hahah trust me.... plus i forget which site but if you look up mx3 ze swap... someoen actualy does a step by step instructions on what he did to his ze swap
1992 mx3 gs Klze with Powder coated black Curved neck Manifold. Hot shot performance CAI, ford probe Gt ECU and MAF

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197073
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

That was me, you can find the directions at http://www.atlantamx3.com/mocaforum
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

it's straight forward isn't it? someon told me you have to convert the powere steering but my friend just pot a de in his mx3 and he didn't have to do nothing, just out and in
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

Pretty much, out and back in...

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”