2nd Annual CHARITY Show and Shine!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Slippin3

2nd Annual CHARITY Show and Shine!

Post by Slippin3 »

Hi Everyone,

This year I am proud to present the Team Slipstream 2nd Annual Charity Show and Shine:

Online Registration is available at: http://www.eventsonline.ca/events/show_shine/

Registering online early saves money, and gets you entered into a draw to win a great prize! By Entering before June 30th, 2007, you are automatically entered into a draw for a FREE HoodLIFT Elite kit for any vehicle from Redline Tuning (http://www.redlinetuning.com).

Don't delay, mark this on the calendar, and show your support. Make this an event to remember... Cruise down and enjoy the day with friends. :)

Thank You,
Team Slipstream Mods
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

thats my budies mr2..such a sick car, anyways I will be there this year, I planned on it but never went, But this year i will be for sure.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Slippin3

Post by Slippin3 »

Sounds good! Your buddy loved the show last year, and is coming again this year :)

Go ahead and Pre-Register.... Hopefully we can get you boys a class this year! I know Colin is coming for sure, and probably Mike F (work permitting I am sure)....

Where is Jon S these days? Havent seen him in a couple months... off enjoying the 300ZX ;)

-John
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

i'm a tenative. hopefully i'll b able to pre-register by the due date
Slippin3

Post by Slippin3 »

Deimos? The same one who used to drive a Probe? Its John... Victor boosted my car right after you guys had your swap :)

-John
Sal

Post by Sal »

im interested. you guys wanna go as a big group together? we can meet up at a designated spot then head out. it will be fun 8-12 mx3's riding together...
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

Slippin3 wrote:Deimos? The same one who used to drive a Probe? Its John... Victor boosted my car right after you guys had your swap :)

-John
nope, i'v only ever had the mx.
i'v been planning to change my nick, but i'd havta open a new account and everything
Slippin3

Post by Slippin3 »

Not to worry Deimos... must be the wrong guy! :)

Start to pre=register today to make sure we have an MX-3 class! we will be close to the 5.

Thanks
John
Slippin3

Post by Slippin3 »

Lets get some MX3s out for the day :)
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

YEAY!! Mine will be there everyone! come on! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COME OUT!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

I really want to go to this show. It falls on the same day as Driftmania in Downsview park which I will be participating in. Dammit. I wish I could be in 2 places at the same time. I will be there DEFINATElY if the ride is not ready to compete in Driftmania, got alot of suspension work to do, so its 50/50 right now.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

i'll register online before the show, just don't quite ahve enough cash to do so at the moment

hey ian,
you don't need a new account for a new username, just pm a admin and they can change it!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Sal

Post by Sal »

we need alot of us to go....so im going!! who else is in..?
93 ZE curve neck, kl36 ecu, apex lowring springs tokico struts front and rear upper strut bars and a CAI.. still building!!
Slippin3

Post by Slippin3 »

Hey Guys!

Lots of talk, but now is the time to sign up! :)

Less than a week left for the early bird prize draw! Prize valued at over $100USD!

Sign up now to ensure that your vehicle model can get its own class. If we do not have 5 of them pre-registered soon, there will not be a model specific class. So signup soon!

Thanks
John
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

ok, i'll try to make it to the TSS meet this thurs and give the entry $$

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”