New Pakfeifer items?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

New Pakfeifer items?

Post by Mooneggs »

OK so I was just browsing through these forums and I see the Pakfeifer ad come across the top so I click it and start browsing. Lo and behold I see some pretty cool items for sale! :laugh:

CF radiator support - was this the one that was in the group buy a year ago? (yes I did search and that's all I could find about it)

http://pakfeifertuning.com/store/produc ... cts_id/939Image

Also I see a precidia wing with the modified extension... didn't somebody custom make this? When did they start mass producing this item?? :welder:

http://pakfeifertuning.com/store/produc ... cts_id/380Image
yence

Post by yence »

The CF Rad support is the one from Evilyeti. Pakfeifer produces them, Neil sells them. That one on the pic is mine btw :)
1995 noble green MX-3 RS (sold)
1994 clear white MX-3 GS (r.i.p.)
1987 white RX-7 FC
1993 mighty grey MX-3 GS
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

I know the spoiler has been around for a while, cause my buddy had one on his old MX3!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
hharb

Post by hharb »

the one they make isnt exactly like the stock rap around spoiler, its a little different and noticeably wider
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

And while anyone is ordering parts from Pakfeifer , please tell Oscar to reply to the Turbo group buy ripoff thread he is neglecting to update ..
There has also been a issue on the wing check here
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=57092

Thanks
Kris :?
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

wow thanks for the link to that thread - I had no idea the wing came like that! I guess I'll just keep my stock wraparound and be happy with that.

So if I am understanding correctly - the CF rad support does not come complete in CF??

Also I feel sorry for everyone involved in that turbo group buy... I have been following along for a little while but I didn't realize Oscar worked at Pakfeifer... :roll:
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

From my understanding , Oscar is pretty much pakfeifer Canada ..
And thanks for feeling for us .. Now I wish someone would drive down and talk to somebody
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

That actually look nice, but i have no airduct like so many others with a sportsfilter, and i hate the uppart of the radsupport, even pondered about cutting the original one and plaining it out to make it clean all the way over..

If theres a radsupport like that available in CF i would be VERY interreted :D

Is it doable oscar?
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

The first few runs of the read support were Carbon fiber with fiberglass ends.

They are now produced fully in Carbon fiber from end to end.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

That is good to know. That is the reason I didn't buy one in the first group buy. I will definately take a look at buying one now.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

If people were not so quick to jump on my case and looked at the pic carefully; they would notice that its a full CF product from end to end.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:If people were not so quick to jump on my case and looked at the pic carefully; they would notice that its a full CF product from end to end.
yes, my new Rad support is nearly flawless. very impressed. 150% better than the first run.

"THANKS OSCAR"

Return to “Appearance”