Car Updates

Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 owners and surrounding areas
Vanished

Car Updates

Post by Vanished »

This is just a quick thread to give everyone the DL on your car. Just let us know what you got comming in the mail, new stuff you put in, new cars, new problems, status that kinda thing. I'll start it off.

I got some SE door panels finaly and the rest of the front interior put together. I got a new window switch bezel. I also replaced the ball joints a couple weeks ago with MOOG ones. Greese fitting and everything. Engine is missing abit, so HEI soon, as well as new rotor/cap/Plugs/Wires.

Other than that not alot. I'm working on getting some alpine type x components from chris, as well as his buddies amp (Precision Power, PCX).

What about you guys?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Cool thread

Mine is running good right now besides a minor misfire at low rpms after the engine is hot. I've also got a slow oil leak. I guess I'm also running rich on account of those huge backfires that Vanished likes so much

At the moment I've got springs, a front tower bar, CAI, xenon bulbs, and an oil cooler gasket coming in the mail. I still need to order struts, boots and mounts. On the list of things to do soon is also the HEI mod to try and help that misfire.

Today I just did some minor maintenance, changed the power steering and AC belts. The steering actually feels a bit more responsive now.

Oh right, a peice of paint flaked off under one of the doors the other day.... Rust! Crap! I guess I have to look into getting that fixed too.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

well read my sig for my mods... everything is getting done as we speak i just got my new jackshaft in and im waiting to install my new Dynometer Wideband. I have a Fuel Pressure regulator in the mail. and everything shuld be ready soon.
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

got new balljoints today will see if there the right ones tommorow, gunna go check the progress on my car also got new rear brakes put in and the jackshaft and axles should be done by tommorow more updates tommorow
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Nice idea for a thread but isn't that what worklogs are for??? LOL :lol:
I guess it's cool for those just throwing interesting progress out there...

Either way I'll participate since I haven't made a worklog yet. Here's what's going on: I'm waiting for a set of mint mx-3 floormats in the mail. I need to replace my LF wheelbearing and re-grease my control arm bushings (they creak) in the slow car. I'm procrastinating on these.

Last weekend I rebuilt my master power window switch so I don't have to buy one on ebay! I also went to the junkyard and got a LF caliper for my fast car and replaced it - much better braking now.

This weekend I am going to prime my new precidia spoiler (thanks lowridah313) and install it on the slow car and also I am thinking about taking the hatch off my fast car and going to get these hatches (one at a time since I don't have a truck). I think it would be cool to have a spare hatch without the wiper for a cleaner look if and when I go to shows :mrgreen:. I'll just have to clean them up and tint them.

Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Your not welcome here...

your from MEMPHIS. haha...Ok really now, good stuff, but I'm curiouse as to why your in this forum, are you in sask/manitoba for a while or what?

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

LOL :roll: MY BAD... I didn't realize what forum this was... just disregard my little "update". I normally just look at the latest posts and throw my 2 cents in on things that are interesting regardless of what forum they are in. Sorry to interrupt your community :dunno: I've never even been to Canada!
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

hahah no problems. You should come by sometime now that you've posted tho! haha..feel free to swing by anytime.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

LOL Mark!

Btw, that is what worklogs are for :)
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

got all the new parts in and went to start her up today and KABOOOM.

JK. We need the pin for the Clutch Slave and then shell be running hahah sooo very funny. Right at this moment i am sanding my Mazda Valve cover with some 600 grit and then ill move to 1000 then 2000 the shine er up with some rouge. You wont see my engine bay until the ugly Ford Cover is off.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Ok quick update

Car makes a weird wirring noise?

Needs a control arm and an aligment

I installed my alpine type x components the other day, but the precision power amp didn't power up! So, i'm on the hunt for an amp. I also got the part from pheonix gold (who knew they send parts) for my mono amp, so the sub will be going in shortly.

ALSO: i need new rims and tires...

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

Check WORLOGS!! WOOP WOOP
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Yah i got some good progress goin to, sound system in as well as some cleaning...check the work log and car audio for pics. I got alpine type X components, type r sub, PG mono amp, and an Alpine MRV amp just now, waiting for it to arrive.

Also got an intake from electric (thanks man, still have to pay you haha..) but i need to put a bung in...anybody know were you find a threaded bung?

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Haha yeah, Why don't you come to autocross this Sunday? It starts at noon. You don't have to drive, just come watch/marshall (and give me my $20 ;))
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
92BlAcKGS

Post by 92BlAcKGS »

Hey, got my mx on the road now and its running great. I will be putting stereo in next weekend, when finals are done, i am still looking for a front bumper and if anyone got one kicking around let me know. Without lip it is $340 from mazda

Thanks
1992 Black MX-3 GS
FRD 17's with Yokohama Rubber

Return to “Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 Community”