WA junkyards... WA members help, please?

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Shades

WA junkyards... WA members help, please?

Post by Shades »

Hey guys down south... wondering if you can point me in the right direction and let me know of any junkyards with 95-97 Kia Sephia's in the Washington area close to the border.

I'm looking for a jackshaft and/or alxes... if there's a whole front end I'd like a transmission too.

Thanks in advance.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I just noticed this post.. give me a few days and I will see what I can dig up. You can always check with http://www.car-part.com if you havent already. Thats how I find alot of stuff. Also.. if you have vonage phone service or some other VOIP phone system.. you can check the auto parts sections of craigslist.com throughout various US cities.. just call them up and see if the person is willing to ship.. (hey.. its how I found my spare power window switch) I'll check some of the local yards around my area and see what I can find. Cheers

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

After just a brief glance on Car-part.com Looks like there is a 97 Sephia thats been wrecked with only 12k miles on it in Kittitas.. thats not real close to the border.. but the quality of the parts is gonna be awesome and may be worth it to you to make the trip. I have a small pick up truck if you need help haulin stuff. Your buyin the gass though ;) LOL Cheers Here is a link to the place I found with the low mileage stuff... http://www.gerrysap.com/

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I doubt this guy has the parts you want since the engines he is listing are 1.6L.. but.. figured I would post the link just in case. Marysville is very close to me.. a bit less than 2 hours from the border.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/326610673.html

Cheers

Tunes67

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”