WTB: - MX-3RS 5 spd. in Canada ... ON preferably

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
kohlf

WTB: - MX-3RS 5 spd. in Canada ... ON preferably

Post by kohlf »

All rite guys and gals ... I have officially decided that swapping a BPT into my automatic MX-3 is pointless but the time I swap the tranny and everything ... So I am gonna keep it for a winter beater/ daily commuter and see if I can't pick myself up another one ... Must be a manual transmission tho' ... and an I4 ... Hopefully someone has one for sale at a semi-decent price ... KM's are not a factor nor is the color!!!
Take 'er easy ... if she's easy take 'er twice ... SHIBBY
Brock

Re: WTB: - MX-3RS 5 spd. in Canada ... ON preferably

Post by Brock »

I might have my MX-3 for sale... unless I find someone with enough parts to convert mine to a GS. I'm waiting for DAC752 to part<BR>out his 94 GS. What I really want is a black<BR>93 GS 5-speed with low miles that has never<BR>been in an accident... perfect project car.<BR>My 92 RS 5-speed is Teal Blue and has never<BR>been in a major accident and is in pretty<BR>good condition. It runs fine despite having<BR>168,000 miles on it! I live in the Detroit<BR>area, so it wouldn't be far to drive from<BR>Ontario. :D
-Brock-
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

So I just checked out the info for importing an MX-3 into Canada from the U.S. and there is something up with the U.S. model's bumper that is not set up right ... so i am pretty sure i am gonna need the seller to be in Canada to begin with ... Anyone please help!?!?!?! ... I need a 5-spd again ... please AHA ... cheers hep cats :D
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

where about are you in "southern" Ontario???There is a teal, 4 cyl, 5 spd, cert & emmission tested in Acton for $4500. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

I'm fairly close to Acton actually ... well yeah ... about an hour or so at the most ... what is the record on this car??? ... any accidents??? registered liens??? let me know some more details ... I'm definetly intersted ... cheers
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

Actually, it's not mine, it's at a local dealership...I stopped there last night and took a look at it, because I'm debating myself if I should sell my '92 GS 5 spd, black and completely stipped and repainted about a month and a half ago. I've got a second kid on the way and the MX-3 isn't known for it's roominess.<P>I will run by the dealership on the way home and get the phone number for you.
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

Thanks bro' ... muchos appreciated ... I owe ya one ... And congrats on the kid ... One of my pals was actually in teh same dilemma as yourself ... had to sell his camaro and but his wife a mini-van ... family affairs :D ... HAHA ... If you do sell your GS, what are you looking to get for it??? ... simply because the majority of 4 cyl. i am finding are all ATX ... and i already have one of those so i may have to resort to a V6 instead [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] ... thanks again ... cheers
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

I'll get that number for you tonight, I forgot on the way in......<P>I don't know what I'ld ask for my car, like I said it has been completely redone outside and the inside is in awesome shape. Runs very well (has 230,000km)and was cert and e-tested in Sept when I bought it. At that time all brakes, cv's, wheel bearings and axles in front were new. I just use it to commute to work, so it's not driven hard.<P>I'm always open to offers though, so if you have a price in mind let me know. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

-Albert Einstein
samsonite

Post by samsonite »

i got a white 1993 GS with a manual tranny up for sale real soon. let me know if you would be interested? i can give you more details if you want
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

Well the more details the better bro' ... Hey Mac, any numbers yet??? Or at least a name of the dealership ... I can get the number myself that way ... Thanks pal ... cheers :D
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

Hey man you should check out Trader.ca they usually have what you are looking for and you can search in what price range you are looking for as well. Hope ya find one.
Steve
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

Thanks for the advice guy, But believe me I have looked there before, like once a day ... HAHA ... the majority of them are bloody automatic ... and the rest are GS's ... but oh well ... I may resort to a V6 and just swap a KL-ZE into it ... We'll see what happens ... thanks tho' ... cheers :D
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

hey man...sorry for the delay. I've been working 2 jobs to get cash together for my new place...<P>OK, the car is at Acton Auto Tech (519)853-4144. It is a 4 cyl, 5 speed, 1992 teal, 157,000/km and looks pretty basic I couldn't see air or power windows. <P>Looks like you might need to do a little body work as well - bondo on the bottom of the drivers side door and the wheels are stock and very discolored and pitted.<P>The drivers side seat looks very worn as well.<P>They said they want $4500 cert and emmission tested. <P>As for mine I don't really want to sell it....but saying that I live for money and would probably sell a kidney for the right price...Like I said, it's mint in and out and runs great and would probably come with stereo, polk 6.5's, 250W amp and 2 10" subs in a bandpass box, so I'm always open to offers..... :D
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

-Albert Einstein

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”