[wtb] GS manual front passenger spindle

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
hgallegos915

[wtb] GS manual front passenger spindle

Post by hgallegos915 »

Guys help me out.. my spindle is bad.. I checked it myself and the bearing spins both circles. I overheated it due to no lube. I dont feel like getting this one out and being told its bad,. I rather have a spindle. Anyone got one please? I need it badly.. my bearing is starting to sound louder and louder lol. Please? shipped to 79927 el paso tx. My local junk yard ran out of mx3 parts (i finished them all up lol)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

i got a 93 wrec gs, hit in rear, im in 18332,make offer
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

50 plus shipping? let me know what you think. I just need the spindle(knuckle) not the rotor or brake assembly.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

50 shipped is good for me,,,email and paypal are jimishadow@yahoo.com
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

oks you got yourself a deal :) ill paypal tonite :)
-hec

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

got a pic of it? i heard there are two versions of the spindle and this one may not be it.. im hoping it is :( mines a 92 gs abs (abs doesnt really matter)-

-EDIT-

Actually can you look at the cars manufaturer sticker thing?

i need to know what year if beginning or end of the year this was made that way i can look at mine and comapre. Im sure its the same.. i hope.
-hec

jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

11/91
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Well I ended up getting a local area spindle with a new bearing. You may still want to hold on to those. There is this one other guy that has the same problem as i had, he posted on the susp section.
-hec

jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

good you are bac on the road,ill keep the parts cars till they are stripped,if you need anything give a email or pm,thanx
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Ill look over my car, i know iu am missing tons of interior pieces, ill pm you which ones i need... got the headliner by anychance?
-hec

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”