11 or 12
50%
18 or 19
25%

Total votes: 4

Vanished

First Meet! When is best?

Post by Vanished »

Ok so, I think seeing as the weather is getting VERy nice, we should have a meet on eight one of these nights. If any of you winnipeg folks are in town in the next little while, that would be great.

Please pick a date in which you will most likely be able to attend WITH your mx-3. Well probably go for supper at moxies then we can rome eight, get DQ, take pictures somewere.

I know some poeple are getting there cars together right now, so will have the first meet in may.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

im down for just a meet with all our cars for pictures! but i have to wait till my jackshaft comes in.
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

This sounds cool,

I voted 11-12 because I'm not entirely sure when all my suspension stuff will be here. Kinda lame to be there with a stock car.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

All cars are welcome. Jordan, vote.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Seems like we have a couple more people who want 11-12... Why don't we do the 15th? I know thats a Tuesday night. But there is an autoX meet that night and that would definitely be fun.

Alternatively there are meets on the 6th (Sunday), the 22nd (Tuesday) and the 27th (Sunday).

If its your first time ever, its just $5 to enter. A Yearly membership is $50 also.

I'll definitely be going to every single meet this summer. You can get the entire schedule and check out their forums here:

http://www.ssccracing.org/
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i know that i wouldnt be able to have a meet anytime soon but what if we would all have one in late august? like the guys from manitoba and saskatchwan? have it in brandon or something since it would be the most central place? i think that would be pretty cool but hey thats only me..... :?
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

OH i think a brandon meet woudl be awesome. I mean were not always going to be able to go out there every other weekend, but i think in august that woudl be a really good idea.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

how about august 25th? i have holidays then and will be in winnipeg but could go to brandon for the day? how will that work for others?
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.

Return to “Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 Community”