New to the site with a 92 gs

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
pile_of_Rd1

New to the site with a 92 gs

Post by pile_of_Rd1 »

Just picked up a 1992 mx3 gs with a ZE a week ago... A buddy of mine has 2 purple 1993 mx3 gs-se's with KL's, Shes got a dropped valve, what-do-ya-know... I pulled the intake off last night before takin pics but... oh well..

Its lowered on springs with GR2's, headers, full exhaust with hks can, phenol spacers, throttle body spacer, HID's, fidanza flywheel, act clutch... some other goodies.. Got a WRX hoodscoop too.

1992 Mx-3 GS KLG4 turbo
mmmx3

Post by mmmx3 »

How much did you pay for this?

She looks pretty good....should have more pictures!!! Some pics don't work.

Mine's 93 V6 still have stock motor. Same color. Run great.
ken
NorCalMX3

Post by NorCalMX3 »

beautiful. i can't wait to have a ZE
1992 MX-3 GS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607936
1995 Honda Del Sol (Current Main until KL-ZE Swap):
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20662
pile_of_Rd1

Post by pile_of_Rd1 »

Thanks... I traded my integra for it... Which if you get technical... I paid about 900 bucks for this mx3. But I had to drive about 65 miles with the integra on a trailer, and trailer this car back.. The integra was a pile and I did a shitload of work to it... I wasnt a fan of the hoodscoop on the mx-3 but.. its growin on me. Ill have more pics up when I get it running... and it will be rockin some 17's off my tiburon over the 15's... If your going to do a ZE swap, you should definately replace the vavle retainers with ones from a DE... With some mods and abuse it wont last more than 10k miles if you dont. This motor that I have right here is less than 30k...

1992 Mx-3 GS KLG4 turbo

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”