Random video of some new additions to the Ze-T (NEW LINK)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
XxantwawnxX

Random video of some new additions to the Ze-T (NEW LINK)

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Well the flywheel and clutch are now in and my new battery..here is a short vid just because i feel like. I also got some new bfgoodrich gforces coming in..not streetslicks but i got them for a pretty killer price and there way better than the 56 buck econo tires i have on it now : P Im itching for the dragstrip.

OH and pay no attention to my axle turning and hitting my loose capliper.....doh haha and yes that buring oil you see : ( gets alot better once the car runs for about 10 mins. My turbo is leaking just a bit i still think its because my oil drain system could be better.

K had to scaled down the quality a little bit to use my other hosting service, does not really matter the cars on jackstands..nothing special to look at haha.

http://members.cox.net/antwawnhayes/Zetraceready.wmv
Last edited by XxantwawnxX on March 30th, 2007, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

Can't watch the video....some one send it to me or something. Keeps saying "Bandwidth exceeded"
***D-Tuned Custom KL MX-3 on Nitrous***
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Bump for new link, again its nothing really special..just a vid of my car on jack stands haha..BUT SOON..ill have race vids......

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Ohh my god, I could never have the inside of my car stripped like that. My car is and always will be a daily driver. Pretty cool though man.. You should run some good times.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the ladder you have in your car too lol jk.... really really nice though...
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Franko wrote:Ohh my god, I could never have the inside of my car stripped like that. My car is and always will be a daily driver. Pretty cool though man.. You should run some good times.
yea it was my daily driver for awile...long time...its reliable haha..but man i had to buy another car for my DD.

XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

PWRD_BY_HKS wrote:SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the ladder you have in your car too lol jk.... really really nice though...
took me awile to figure out what ladder you were talking about haha

!vtec-this!

Post by !vtec-this! »

love your setup and I like what ya did w. the spare tire well iam it the processes of doing mine the same way but iam gona weld mine in place so no fumes can seep in
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=77496445
My Car: Mazda MX-3 v6
14.5 @97mph
2.328 60ft....still more room for improvement
Only 165whp
Now boosted & New #'s to come
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

thanx ! i dont have the fume problem really...but then again my exhaust comes out the front...

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”