Is this setup good the way it is?

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Whitey

Is this setup good the way it is?

Post by Whitey »

I just put KYB struts and APEX spings on my mx. I noticed a little bit of camber once I got everything in. Just wondering if anyone else with this setup has added camber bolts or left it without?
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

No you need an alignment and proby a set of camber kits
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Yea in most cases when you lower your car you knock the alignment and camber etc. off its norms. You should get a alignment right away, it doesnt hurt to get camber bolts though as you do not want to have to get two alignments.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

It NEVER hurts to put the camber kit on... $28 shipped off ebay all day long. Not too hard to install yourself. Definately recommended especially if you upgrade rim size to 17, 18 etc. That way when you go to have an alignment done you can get it done RIGHT! Or you can have the alignment shop put it on and they will probably charge you an arm and a leg...
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

The camber kit I was looking at is adjustments between -1 and +1 degrees. Is this enough adjustment for a 1.8 in drop with 16 inch rims. There are other ones on ebay but this is the most common set of camber bolts that I saw.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”