Man i love UPS/FEDEX haha new things coming in

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
XxantwawnxX

Man i love UPS/FEDEX haha new things coming in

Post by XxantwawnxX »

these all came in today and im still waiting on one more thing...ill post it up as it comes in...

new tails

and...

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

hahaha.. I thought your plate said "WAX PAPA".. total wtf moment.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

mr1in6billion wrote:hahaha.. I thought your plate said "WAX PAPA".. total wtf moment.
hahah

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Is that mx flat or gloss black or am i completely colourblind and its another colour?
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Whitey wrote:Is that mx flat or gloss black or am i completely colourblind and its another colour?
flat black primer..getting painted...sometime...

Whitey

Post by Whitey »

You mind doing me a favour and taking some pics at a couple of angles? I was thinking of painting mine flat black and thats the first one I have seen that colour
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

You name is "Whitey". What the hell is wrong with you?... Paint it flat white...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

You love UPS until you work for them ..

Then you develop a hatred ..
haha
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

yea thats what my friend says hahah

SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

FedEx definitely better than UPS. Take it from the FedEx man. We R pwn UPS.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

I hate UPS. USA -> Canada=arm and a leg in custome fees.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
facko

Post by facko »

i painted my mx flat black a month or two ago..i think it looks awesome :2thumbsup:
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

FedEx Pwns ALL ;)
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

Whitey wrote:You mind doing me a favour and taking some pics at a couple of angles? I was thinking of painting mine flat black and thats the first one I have seen that colour

There is a few on the site, Go to the one in the work logs called 93_4banger, he has done it well.
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Whitey wrote:You mind doing me a favour and taking some pics at a couple of angles? I was thinking of painting mine flat black and thats the first one I have seen that colour
yea my whole car is not primered yet anyway.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”