[FS] Near Complete Air conditioning system

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
n2ogsze

[FS] Near Complete Air conditioning system

Post by n2ogsze »

Kit includes: AC compressor, Condensor, evaporator, drier/filter, all metal lines, relays/wiring in engine bay, and on/off switch.

Kit does not include: AC compatible accessory belt, condensor cooling fan, high pressure switch (located on line running parallel to firewall). This is a necessary part, but the good news is it's only about $70 from Mazda, or even less from a junkyard.

Everything works, I just no longer need it. I moved to where it's friggin' cold out and I've got a turbo under the hood so I do not need any other heat producing devices :P

$150.00 plus actual shipping costs (estimate)

T61 powered KLZE
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

If willing to part just the metal lines PM me.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

I just may, let me see what happens with this here for a few days and possibly eBay.
T61 powered KLZE
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

Make an offer folks, I just want it gone!
T61 powered KLZE
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

Can you go ahead and pull the lines to inspect for damage and size. The shipping may make it too expensive if they are long pieces. I'm still interested in the lines as mine have a clog in them somewhere.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

Ok Pat, I'll be doing the removal this weekend, so I'll report back to ya then.
T61 powered KLZE
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

PATDIESEL wrote:Can you go ahead and pull the lines to inspect for damage and size. The shipping may make it too expensive if they are long pieces. I'm still interested in the lines as mine have a clog in them somewhere.
Pat, I have pulled the line that goes from the drier/filter to the line that runs across the firewall. It is in good condition. I will pull the rest tomorrow. I will let the lines go for pretty cheap, assuming it does not sell on eBay. However, if it does sell on eBay, the auction winner gets it all. I'll let you know man, adios.
T61 powered KLZE
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Post by schuttie2002 »

Assuming it doesnt sell on ebay, I may be interested in the condenser. PM with a price if it didnt get auctioned off
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/698108
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

Roger that.
T61 powered KLZE
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

That is cool, thanks for offering. Let me know how the sale goes.
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

Didn't sell:( I will be parting the kit out, let me know what you are interested in.
T61 powered KLZE
hharb

Post by hharb »

i might want the whole kit or a big chunk of it i am not sure.. i just dont have AC on my ZE and im really not sure what parts i am missing... i will hopefully have the car checked this weekend and ill get back to you

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”