New enthusiust out of So. oregon.

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
konzine

New enthusiust out of So. oregon.

Post by konzine »

What's up! Looking for a new mx-3. Want one so bad. Gorgeous cars, love them. Know of any for sale elt me know. :D
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Not any specific, but I see them all the time in the SE Auto Trader. Make sure you have it inspected by a mechanic before you buy. The cars are getting older and it will be harder to find one that was kept up with. You don't want to pay for someone elses problems. ;)
GL, and welcome to the forum.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Teqnyck

Post by Teqnyck »

OMG, Myrtle Creek! I used to live there, I went to HS in Canyonville! What's up dude, and welcome! Man, that area had some of the best driving roads, that's the only thing I miss about Myrtle Creek :lol: Where abouts do you live?
KLZE/KL31 ecu/Pacesetter headers/track pipe cat delete/2.5 inch custom exhaust out to fart pipe/warm air intake for now :(/Fidanza 9lbs flywheel/Stage 2 kevlar road racing clutch which still slips/stock wheels/BFG KDW-2 tires. Looks bone stock ;)

There are those who claim to be street racers, and then there are those who claim the streets for themselves. I am not a street racer. I am a StreetSweeper.
http://www.streetsweepersracing.com
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Re: New enthusiust out of So. oregon.

Post by OROutdoors »

konzine wrote:What's up! Looking for a new mx-3. Want one so bad. Gorgeous cars, love them. Know of any for sale elt me know. :D
If you haven't found an mx-3 yet, as far as I know, this one is still for sale. I think it is in Salem. I can pass your info on to the owner if you wish.

93 MAZDA MX3 M X 3 MX 3 - $950
1993 mazda mx-3 has an exhaust leak so car is loud, burns a little bit of oil but once the car warms up, it runs good and doesn’t burn oil, car has good interior and nice paint,

6 cylinder,manuel, power windows,locks and power steering
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”