[WTB] : Slim Visors

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
solo_ryder

[WTB] : Slim Visors

Post by solo_ryder »

I need a set, in good shape please. Let me know if you have some and your price thanks!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I have a set on my GS that I will not be needing. $40+ship? Of course you'll need some new tape on it. I can get you pics if you need them.
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

AWE, Mofo. If something happens with the sale I'd like to call seconds. I saw this post and looked around for some, but Sinnovations looks like the only place that made them and no longer makes much of anything, including the MX slim visors.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

PM'd..

Yea I just threw it out there and I got lucky. :)
ryan_Fuerte

Post by ryan_Fuerte »

PATDIESEL wrote: Sinnovations looks like the only place that made them and no longer makes much of anything, including the MX slim visors.
hey pat, i got mine from summit, they were like 50bucks canadian shipped to canada, that was back in last summer, im not positive they still have them but definetly check it out.

-Ryan
Mx-3 GSr : Rebuilt klde with 5spd swap, xtd stage 3 clutch, Magnaflow dual exhaust,Accord custom intake, kyb gr2 struts with eibach springs, civic dual halo projectors, black altezzas, white 15'' oz rims, rolling on dunlop street slicks.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2400330
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

Were they the Slim line ones or the normal ones. I know that we can still get the normal ones, but the slim lines are much harder to find.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

the slim ones are hot. the normal ones are bahhh
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
ryan_Fuerte

Post by ryan_Fuerte »

hmm i must have just the original style ones, but im not sure what the slim styles look like btw.
Mx-3 GSr : Rebuilt klde with 5spd swap, xtd stage 3 clutch, Magnaflow dual exhaust,Accord custom intake, kyb gr2 struts with eibach springs, civic dual halo projectors, black altezzas, white 15'' oz rims, rolling on dunlop street slicks.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2400330
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

The slims are just flat. The OEM's are rounded with the mazda logo
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I thought Sinnovations were selling those slim visors strictly on Ebay for $70ish
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

this thread makes me glad i bought them when i did and paid the ridiculous 80 bucks price tag on em. i guess in retrospect, it's worth it to have em. you might want to try emailing stan as i think they said on the page it was sold out when i got them a year ago and i emailed him and he actaully did have some. iirc, i got him down on price 5 or 10 bucks too
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Ok, anybody else got a set :) ? I know the chances are slim to none, but...

Last month I emailed the Gary dude affiliated with Sinnovations, he had ONE last pair, but they were already spoken for...and if that buyer backed out, blah blah...he told me the demand has gone down so much they don't consider it worth their time to make them anymore. I told him, "Well, guess I won't be holding out too much for a pair then, but thanks anyway..."
92 MX-3 RS
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

slim line baby!!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Yeah thanks for the gloat :)
92 MX-3 RS
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

You are a fag, Barry is a fag and anybody else that has slim visors that I cannot buy is a fag...
ThatIsAllIgottaSayAboutThat.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”