hector gets pulled over

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
PWRD_BY_HKS

hector gets pulled over

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

well this is something we do down here in the 915 ... our monthly cruise organized by community 5.... team keyoso.... 915 squad ... and team option .... in this video hector get pulled over.... i gotta warn you guys ... its honda ville down here
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1987121691
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Did I blink and miss it?
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

http://www.youtube.com/v/iLSQAVxOlAY
fast foward to 2:00 minutes and its like right there ...
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Hahah. well done hec. Pwned. Get a ticket?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

yeah.

1. Unsafe lane change

2. unsafe use of speed .. ??

Im guilty of speeding but not the unsafe lane change.. can you guys see the unsafe lane change?? can someone dl the video crop it and make it so that we can on ly see that part? Id like to use it in court. even if i cant use it, i would love to keep that video for my records :D
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Whoa, looks like Hector almost got rear-ended by an SUV too. I don't think that video will prove much in court, they'll just say you were driving aggresively and you have your own proof. Post more vids with more MX3s!
Cody
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

roger that man.... we are trying to argue to the city that these cops went alittle over the limit for us man..... i thought they were gonna RODNEY KING his A*S
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

haha

is that the topmix lip on that red MX-3?

more pics of that car please.

Also- yeah hector almost got rear ended like crazy! Dont stop THAT fast man! if you do at least get off the damn road first!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
94_MX-3

Post by 94_MX-3 »

thats a nice lip on that red mx.
anyone know how much they run for?
i already looked at topmix.com but no prices
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

negative brotha... that right there.... is a JDM MUGEN lip for a honda civic EK hatch 2000.....you gotta make sure its that exact model or else you will have some customzing to do .... my first one was off of a ek coupe 98 and the mouth was a little to big compared to ours so i had to melt and cut parts of it but it looked kick a-- and this one (off the ek 00 hatch) fits pretts much perfect just requires a little bit of cutting at the edges ... i did it by putting a knife to heat up and cut/melting by you will be happy with the results ..... trust me ....

you dont have to cut SH*t on your bumper either just drill it in, nice and tight so that you dont get jacked.... but its looks really really really clean....

if you decide to do it.... just please give me credit... i am the first to do this .....
Last edited by PWRD_BY_HKS on February 24th, 2007, 3:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

i paid about 110 for it....but you can find just the replica for about 40 bux.... it looks just as great....
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

PWRD_BY_HKS wrote:roger that man.... we are trying to argue to the city that these cops went alittle over the limit for us man..... i thought they were gonna RODNEY KING his A*S
over the limit? I hope you don't mean speed wise. Cops can go as fast as they want if they are going after someone as long as they aren't endangering lives.

The unsafe lane change is after he passed the suv he cut it off and broke, which is further shown by the suv flying to a stop behind him.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

I would like some more high resolution pics please.

And I have always beleived that the mugen lip would fit- and it does! Very cool.

Its my favorite honda Lip- so I am glad its adaptable to the MX-3.

Now- go get a better camera and take some nice, high res pics in the sun so I can see it.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
!vtec-this!

Post by !vtec-this! »

Def. did not see anyone pulled over. am i missing something?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=77496445
My Car: Mazda MX-3 v6
14.5 @97mph
2.328 60ft....still more room for improvement
Only 165whp
Now boosted & New #'s to come
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

mr1in6billion wrote:
PWRD_BY_HKS wrote:roger that man.... we are trying to argue to the city that these cops went alittle over the limit for us man..... i thought they were gonna RODNEY KING his A*S
over the limit? I hope you don't mean speed wise. Cops can go as fast as they want if they are going after someone as long as they aren't endangering lives.

The unsafe lane change is after he passed the suv he cut it off and broke, which is further shown by the suv flying to a stop behind him.
first off i was talking about the way they went about this whole thing .... they treated us like we were talibans on the street or something and mine and 2 of the other stronger crues in the 915 are trying to "campaign" if you will against street racing.....

second..... you are wrong bro.... a cop even with sirens on is not allowed to go 10 miles over the limit.... even if its an emergency call or a full tap out.... i know this because i work for the fire department and same rules apply to us....

about the camara.... ill take some pictures in about a week because i am planning on doing some more body work .... i found some nice side skirts that i need to custom..... ill post pix when it is all done
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”